Last updated: 1/09/2020 (1st of September, 2020)
1. “Website” refers to the Jesh Health Inc internet page where the services of Jesh Health Inc are provided. It may be accessed by the following link: https://www.jeshhealth.com/
2. “Application” refers to the mobile phone application that Jesh Health Inc provides to their users. It is provided solely through the Android and iOS application stores, the Google Play (Android) and the App Store (Apple), respectively. Any other distribution or sale of the Application is not sanctioned by Jesh Health Inc.
3. “Company” refers to the partners that are the legal possessors of Jesh Health Inc.
4. The “Content” and “Informational Leaflets” refers to the services offered by Jesh Health through the Website and Application.
Jesh Health Inc ("us", "we", or "our") operates Jesh Health (the “Website” and the "Application"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Website and the Application.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Content listed in the Website and the Application. By using the Website and/or the Application, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Website and/or our Application, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") may include, but is not limited to:
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your subscription start date
4. Your subscription end date
5. The location and/or hospital where you practice
We collect your personal information through account registration and use of the Website and the Application. We use your personal information to provide you with the Service. Without your information, we will not be able to provide you with the Service you have requested.
We do not collect or store your credit card details, as all payments are handled by a third-party provider (Stripe), an American financial services and software company, based in San Francisco, California, U.S.A. This company offers payment processing software and application programming interfaces for e-commerce websites and mobile applications
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.